help-gift

[help-GIFT] Adding and removing images to/from gift

From: Kamil Wencel
Subject: [help-GIFT] Adding and removing images to/from gift
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:51:40 +0200

Hi all,

after fiddling with the gift server and add-collection I got the first results. That is very good. But, after "initializing" the collection with add-collection I would like to know if it is possible to add single images afterwards ( I already have an indexing workflow for meta-elements, primary
colors etc ) without the neccessity to run the whole indexer again.

Also, what do I have to do when I want to delete images from my collection on the filesystem ?

with best regards and thanks in advance,

Kamil