help-gift

Re: [help-GIFT] how to apply new ideas to analyze images

From: Wolfgang Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] how to apply new ideas to analyze images
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 20:02:36 +0100

On Monday 06 November 2006 18:56, Liu Allen wrote:
>  (If I'm not wrong, these things I listed above , all  do nothing  with
> accessors  and query processors. )

1. You are right in that the documentation is insufficient.
2. You are wrong in that redefining the query processing (i.e. similarity and
stuff) has nothing to do with accessors and query processor.

An accessor encapsulates the stateless aspects of data collection access.

A query processor is potentially stateful and encapsulates the "rest" of query
processing.

Did you solve your JAVA problems in the meanwhile?

Cheers,
Wolfgang

--
Dr. Wolfgang Müller