help-gift

Re: [help-GIFT] integrating gift with a php web application

From: Henning Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] integrating gift with a php web application
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 15:37:44 +0100

Hi,

you can make queries to gift from php and several interfaces for this exist that you can copy code of but this runs through MRML as a communication language.

I am not sure how you would like to use gift as a library and you would need to details your plans before we can really answer this.

Cheers, Henning

pratima guttoo wrote:
hi
i wanted to use gift as a library of functions so that i can call
those functions in a
already developed php application.
can you give me an idea of how i can i do it.

Guttoo Pratima

 Henning Müller (PhD)
 University & Hospitals of Geneva
 Service of Medical Informatics