help-gift

Re: [help-GIFT] Re: Patches AMD 64 next try...

From: Wolfgang Mueller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] Re: Patches AMD 64 next try...
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 21:15:06 +0100

Julia,

On Fri, 02 Mar 2007, address@hidden wrote:

> OK, i'm dumb. ;)
No, most definitely not :).

BTW if you want to do something scary, try to use VI with a 3-year old
who loves keyboards on your lap :-) .

> its worth mentioning, the fix for this should likely be the same as the
> "hack" in my patch.
>
> uint_fast32_t is 32bit on ia32, and 64bit on AMD64.
Great. Next thing I will add the check that all indexes stay in the
square. Of course with #ifdefs around.

> i'll try to compile gift on my PPC sometime soon (playstation 3 power/cell),
> and make sure everything compiles right.
Great. I will be on conferences most of next two weeks, so I will be
pretty non-responsive.

Cheers,
Wolfgang
--