help-gift

Re: [help-GIFT] rpm packages

From: Henning Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] rpm packages
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 11:08:14 +0100

Hi,

you might want to check for gnuift as well. I think that there were packages generated for debian. I am not really sure which version was used for this. There was a name conflict with another tool canlled gift and thus the name was changed to gnuift.

Cheers, Henning

Neil Dombrowski a écrit :
I've been asked to install GIFT on some servers, and our policy is to use rpms for installation. I haven't found any GIFT rpms, I was wondering if there are any out there? If anyone has a .spec file I could try building it.

Thank you,
     Neil