help-gift

Re: [help-GIFT] GIFT Client

From: Henning Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] GIFT Client
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 09:46:01 +0200

Hi,

you can find a recent version of the php interface at: http://medgift.unige.ch/PHP_GIFT-stable.tar

I will check whether we can change the links on the web page to valid addresses.

Cheers, Henning

Abu Zaher wrote:
Hi,

I'm planning on using GIFT for my university project. For the last couple of days I'm reading about GIFT. Surprisingly, some of the links that are given on the page (http://www.gnu.org/software/gift/mrml-clients.html) are dead, for eg the link http://viper.unige.ch/research/projects/GIFT/Charmer-0.2b.tgz is dead and so is http://viper.unige.ch/demo.php, can someone plesae point me to a valid client that I could use?

--
Regards
Abu Zaher Md. Faridee

http://zaher14.blogspot.com/
---
Time heals every wound, but time itself is a wound that never heals.