help-global

incorrect hyperlinks

From: Vijay, Arjun
Subject: incorrect hyperlinks
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 13:12:24 -0500

Hi
I ran gtags and htags on my source tree.
I setup a webserver to run the global.cgi to enable search capabilties.
Everything works including the search results but the hyper-links of search
results doesnt work correctly.
The search gives me correct filename and other details about the file but
when I click on the hyperlink it takes me to some other file.
Please help!
I have attached the generated global.cgi file
--
Arjun Vijay
El-Paso Energy, Room  #W1316

This email and any files transmitted with it from the
ElPaso Corporation are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed. If you have received this email in error
please notify the sender.