help-global

GSYSMS

From: Vijay, Arjun
Subject: GSYSMS
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 11:16:59 -0500

Hi

gtags creates all these four files GTAGS, GRTAGS, GPATH and GSYMS.
Is there some way to create GSYMS file only?
gtags crashes after making  GTAGS, GRTAGS, GPATH file on my source tree, so I dont get GSYSMS file.

--
Arjun Vijay
El-Paso Energy, Room  #W1316

This email and any files transmitted with it from the
ElPaso Corporation are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed. If you have received this email in error
please notify the sender.