help-global

Re: about *.hpp

From: Shigio Yamaguchi
Subject: Re: about *.hpp
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 10:04:24 +0900

> I attempted to try as bellow ,but it was not generated crossreference of
> *.hpp and *.cpp.

Do you mean hypertext generated by htags by the word 'crossreference'?
OK. I have put a test version of GLOBAL at

        http://tamacom.com/global/global-4.6.test.tar.gz

It works well without modification of gtags.conf($HOME/.globalrc), I think.
Could you please try it and report the result? Thank you.
--
Shigio Yamaguchi <address@hidden> - Tama Communications Corporation
PGP fingerprint: D1CB 0B89 B346 4AB6 5663  C4B6 3CA5 BBB3 57BE DDA3