help-global

Error creating index

From: Jostein Martinsen-Jones
Subject: Error creating index
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 18:39:42 +0200

Hi
I am trying to index a very large project with gtags.
First I tried with gtags from my Debian package archive, it was not the newest version so I downloaded the source-code and compiled/installed everything. Then I run gtags from the /usr/local/bin folder, standing in the root of my source-code.

After several warnings like this: "Warning: 'xxx/Copy of xxx.html' ignored, because it includes blank." gtags says: "
gtags: GPATH is corrupted.('define(' not found)"

Where do I go from now?