help-global

Re: Error creating index

From: Shigio YAMAGUCHI
Subject: Re: Error creating index
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 07:58:15 +0900

Hi,
Sorry for my late reply.

If you send me the reappear environment for UNIX, I'll fix the bug.
(I hope it is as compact as possible, though.)

If it is small enough, and is the one which can be opened to the public,
please send it to address@hidden

--
Shigio YAMAGUCHI <address@hidden> - Tama Communications Corporation
PGP fingerprint: D1CB 0B89 B346 4AB6 5663  C4B6 3CA5 BBB3 57BE DDA3