help-global

#line compiler directives in results.

From: Chris Grebeldinger
Subject: #line compiler directives in results.
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 13:40:05 -0500

Greetings,
  Many of the source files I am working with are pre-processed C++ with their own special syntax, and the resulting .cpp files have #line directives throughout which refer back to the un-processed source.  I am generating tags from the resulting .cpp files.  Is there any way to configure global to handle those directives, so that search results only include the un-processed files?

If no, is there any way I could post-process the gtags tag files myself to replace all the references appropriately?

Thanks