help-global

ctags like output in Gtags-vim

From: Akshay sundarraj
Subject: ctags like output in Gtags-vim
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 00:35:16 +0530

Hi Global Team,

I need an information about the various output format supported by vim plugin.

In the document I have read like we can get ctags like output with --result=ctags.

Also i have enabled  below things in gtags.vim file

" let Gtags_Result = "ctags"
" let Gtags_Efm = "%m\t%f\t%l"

But Gtags result list is still coming in quickfix window instead of standard ctag output.

Is there any way to get results in ctag format(i mean with interactive standard  ctag output)?

Your Help is much appreciated!!

Thanks & Regards,
Akshay