help-global

GNU Global + Pygments question

From: Pavel Nedev
Subject: GNU Global + Pygments question
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 10:56:27 +0200 (EET)

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out how global and pygments work together and I'm doing
the following:

1) gtags -c --skip-unreadable --gtagsconf /usr/local/share/gtags/gtags.conf
--gtagslabel=pygments
2) global -dx start
        Nothing is found.
3) global -rx start
        Nothing is found.
4) global -c start
        Nothing is found.
5) global -sx start
        Results:
                start           104 src/CmdEngine.cpp           unsigned r =
engine->start();
                start           115 src/CmdEngine.cpp           unsigned
CmdEngine::start()
                start             69 src/CmdEngine.h            unsigned
start();

And my question is: When pygments parser is used we can only do symbol
searches, is that correct?

My version of Global is 6.5.2.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavel