[Help-glpk] Complexity of your LP solver

From: shadi rostami
Subject: [Help-glpk] Complexity of your LP solver
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 10:11:28 -0700

Hello,

In my search space I have to solve many small-scale (less than 100
constraints) linear programming problems.
Do you think GLPK would be a good tool for my need. Also, do you have
any complexity analysis or benchmarks that can give me an idea how long
it would take to solve each of these LP problems.

Thanks
--Shadi

--
Shadi Rostami                   * Ph.D. Candidate
* email: address@hidden       * Dept. of Electrical & Computer Eng.