[Help-glpk] GLPK Parameter Variations

From: Joseph Park
Subject: [Help-glpk] GLPK Parameter Variations
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 09:53:42 -0400

I am using glpk to read MathProg model files via lpx_read_model.
I would like to read the model/data once from the file, then update
the value of model parameters from another application, then run the
optimization again without having to reload the MathProg file.

Considering the transp.mod example, would like to load the
transp.mod with:

param a:= Seattle 350
          San-Diego 600;
run the LP, then change via API the param to:

param a:= Seattle 300
          San-Diego 700;

and rerun the LP for another solution...

Is this currently feasible via the API?

Thanks....

Joseph Park