[Help-glpk] Problem

From: Thierry Colomb
Subject: [Help-glpk] Problem
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 17:55:35 +0100

Hi,

I use API to solve an Integer Problem using lpx_simplex folowed by lpx_integer.

After lpx_simplex has runned, if I relaunch it, I get the same solution to my problem: Correct
BUT
after lpx_simplex AND lpx_integer have runned, if I relaunch lpx_simplex, I get a different solution !

lib_free_env and lib_init_env are called between the two runs but it seems it's not enough and some variables are not correctly re-initialized. Any idea ?

Thanks in advance.
--
Thierry Colomb