Re: [Help-glpk] Interfacing whith databases

From: Michael Hennebry
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Interfacing whith databases
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 12:18:23 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 27 May 2004 address@hidden wrote:

> I'm sorry if I'm writing for the wrong adress.
> I'm working in a project which needs to do an optimization whith data that are
> in a database. I studied the manuals (pdf) that come whith the glpk and I
> didn't understand if that is possible. What I pretend is to know if is
> possible
> to interface whith a Oracle database and how (ODBC, etc.).

It depends on how broadly you define interface.
So far as I know, neither GLPK nor Oracle acknowledges the other's existence.
On the other hand, it should be possible to coax any decent database
system to emit easily parsed output.

--
Mike   address@hidden
"Nothing says it like words if you know how to use them."