[Help-glpk] Library

From: bernardo
Subject: [Help-glpk] Library
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 15:36:12 +0100

Hello.

I'm trying to work with a Visual C++ but i'm finding problems. Is it posible to
do a program that calls glpk functions in the Visual C++?
I have added libglpk.lib and libglpk-bcc.lib to the "Object/library modules"
and "Project options" in the "Project settings" of Visual C++.
When I Build, one error apears: C:\Program Files\GLPK\GnuWin32\lib\libglpk-
bcc.lib : fatal error LNK1136: invalid or corrupt file
Error executing link.exe.

Thanks for your hekp.