[Help-glpk] Addding an extra constraint to the problem

From: Shubhashis Ghosh
Subject: [Help-glpk] Addding an extra constraint to the problem
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 16:14:41 -0600 (MDT)

Hi,

   Suppose at certain stage of primal simplex method I have a simplex
tableau representing a feasible solution x* of the problem. Now I want to add
one more constraint ax>=b which is satisfied by x*. At the end I want to have
a simplex tableau which has the same feasible solution x* (having same
basis) with one more row in simplex tableau and one
more slack variable. Can anyone tell me how it can be done quickly
using some glpk callable routine?

thanks,
-Shu'

Shubhashis Ghosh