[Help-glpk] Number of digits in output file?

From: Ingo Thomas
Subject: [Help-glpk] Number of digits in output file?
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 17:18:00 +0100 (MET)

Hi there,

Is there a possibility to increase the number of digits of contraints and
parameters in the output file? I wrote a little test routine to compare the
result of a lpx_simplex () call with the file output of the same problem and
most of the time I got relative errors of about 10^-6, which is quite
unsatisfactory when dealing with, say, ppm Concentrations in chemical
reactions.

If there is no such possibility in the present code I would like to add a
command line option to influence the output width.

Many thanks in advance,

Ingo Thomas