[Help-glpk] mathprog support for circular?

From: Mark Isken
Subject: [Help-glpk] mathprog support for circular?
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 01:59:04 +0400

Hi all,
Does Mathprog support the "circular" modifier for sets? I've
got an AMPL model that I've been using for years. glpsol
complained about the line:

set PERIODS:={1..num_prds_day} circular;

I tried hunting through the Mathprog source and header files
and am guessing circular is not supported. However, the AMPL
change log doesn't list circular as being added post-1992. Can
anyone confirm whether or not it's supported in Mathprog?

Mark Isken
Oakland University