[Help-glpk] linking on Borland C++ 6 ;-))

From: Antonello Lobianco
Subject: [Help-glpk] linking on Borland C++ 6 ;-))
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 20:21:11 +0100

For those that could be interested, I finally get how to link glpk with
borland C++ 6:

1)I downloaded the "complete package" from here:
http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/glpk.htm

2)I followed the post
https://www.coin3d.org/pipermail/coin-discuss/2001-March/000482.html
and I converted, using coff2omf.exe, libglpk.lib

3)I went on the project option, table directories and added to the
include field:
C:\Programmi\GnuWin32\include

4)I added the new library to the projects.

..and finally, it went ok ;-)))

I just notice that the original library, as well libglpk-bcc.lib was
giving errors.

/Antonello