[Help-glpk] Only selected variables in output file

From: jan-willem . vervoorst
Subject: [Help-glpk] Only selected variables in output file
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 17:43:55 +0100

Hi,
I'm looking for a way to print only certain variables into an output file.
I have an iterative optimization that needs certain variables from the
optimization before, so I'm trying to write only those variables into a file
and then read them out again. Anybody have any ideas or pointers on how to do
this?
Thanks for the help, Jan