[Help-glpk] Help for definition

From: Gulez
Subject: [Help-glpk] Help for definition
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 02:08:34 -0800 (PST)

I have a set like in the picture

Help for definition
and I want to consider it in the constraint as

Help for definition

For this I have written as
s.t. cons_N2 {j in M}: sum {k in K, i in N: (j,p) in J [i,k]} x [i,j,p] <= 1;
and in some other forms however I got dimensional error messages. Am I defining it wrong or sth else? Can anyone help me? Or how can I define a set like those in the pictures. Thanks a lot. Taner

Sent from the Gnu - GLPK - Help forum at Nabble.com.