[Help-glpk] Using JNI in a frame

From: faheem hussain
Subject: [Help-glpk] Using JNI in a frame
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 20:22:28 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
  I am trying to use GLPK in my Java program. I want to invoke the solver on pressing a button on the frame. But every time I press the button all I see is NullPointerException. When I close the frame that time GLPK is invoked and send messages on the console of loading the model. It feels like the GlpkSolver is invoked after the calling program is terminated. Can anyone help me solving this issue.

I downloaded the jar file and dll from http://bjoern.dapnet.de/glpk/index.htm . Here is the code I try to run on pressing a button.

public void solveLP(String model){
         GlpkSolver solver = GlpkSolver.readModel(modelFile,dataFile, solutionFile);
        solver.simplex();
        solver.deleteProb();
    }

Any help would be highly appreciated.