[Help-glpk] New Topic

From: leowl
Subject: [Help-glpk] New Topic
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 03:42:39 +0800

I am trying to use GLPK 4.9 to solve an LP problem in MS VC++ 6.0 and am having
difficulities.

Compilation works fine but the problem lies with the linking where the
following error messges occur:

sim.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl
glp_lpx_delete_prob(struct LPX *)" (?glp_lpx_delete_prob@@YAXPAULPX@@@Z)
sim.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl
glp_lpx_set_prob_name(struct LPX *,char *)"
(?glp_lpx_set_prob_name@@YAXPAULPX@@address@hidden)
.
.
15 such errors...
.
.
sim.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "struct LPX * __cdecl
glp_lpx_create_prob(void)" (?glp_lpx_create_prob@@YAPAULPX@@XZ)

sim.* is the name of the file with the function calls to GLPK.

I have tried to solve the problem by following steps 4 and 5 outlined by Robert
Horvath in http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-glpk/2004-04/msg00006.html
but to no avail. The same error message gets generated.

I have pointed my "include", "lib", "executbale" and "source" directories in
"Tools"->"Options"->"Directories" to the respective directories in "\Program
Files\GnuWin32" of my computer.

Does anyone know of any way around this? A step by step description will be
most appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Regards,
WL

--