[Help-glpk] LPX_K_OUTFRQ/ info needed

From: Pranckeviciene, Erinija
Subject: [Help-glpk] LPX_K_OUTFRQ/ info needed
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 02:18:24 +0400

LPX_K_OUTFRQ/ info neededHello,

I am about to try glpk. Stand alone solver is absolutely sufficient for my
problem. However  I would want to decrease the value ( say from 200 to 10 ) of
the standard output frequency. Is there any way to set this parameter through
glpsol command line?

Thank you for any useful hint,
kind regards,
Erinija