Re: [Help-glpk] glpk - memory problem

From: Xiaolan Zhang (Joy)
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] glpk - memory problem
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 12:52:21 +0400

Thank you very much. The problem size is about 4e11. I guess it is the
first case. However, up to now I am using glpk to output cplex problem
file rather than solving it. I thought it might work just to formulate a
large problem. Is the up-bound of glpk function 4Gb? If so, I might
think about other ways.

Thanks,
Joy

--
Best Regards,
Zhang, Xiaolan (Joy)

210 Coordinated Science Lab
University of Illinois, Urbana-champaign
www.uiuc.edu/~xzhang29