[Help-glpk] using Dev-C++

From: erwin_pritanto
Subject: [Help-glpk] using Dev-C++
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 22:38:28 +0700

I tried to use Dev-C++ and made a project Project1 which consists of:
glpk.lib
sample.c

I added in Project options 'Directories'
a path to Library Directories: E:\GnuWin32\lib and
a path to Include Directories: E:\GnuWin32\include

But when I set:

1. Project options 'Files',
only for sample.c, I selected 'Include in compilation' and 'Include in linking'
Errors are:
  [Linker error] undefined reference to `glp_lpx_create_prob'
  [Linker error] undefined reference to `glp_lpx_set_prob_name'
..
  ld returned 1 exit status
 C:\Dev-Cpp\Examples\Makefile.win [Build Error]  [Project1.exe] Error 1

2. Project options 'Files',
for glpk.lib, I selected 'Include in compilation' and 'Include in linking'
for sample.c, I did the same as above
Errors are:
 C:\Dev-Cpp\Examples\Makefile.win [Build Error]
[E:/ErwinPritanto/GnuWin32/lib/glpk.o] Error 255

3. Project options 'Files', no change
Errors are:
 C:\Dev-Cpp\Examples\Makefile.win [Build Error]  [Project1.exe] Error 1

I thought that I made wrong Project Options. Could someone help me which parts
of Project options
have to be changed, added etc.

Many thanks

Kindly regards