Re: [Help-glpk] research with glpk

From: Thiago Serra
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] research with glpk
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 12:17:00 +0000

If you're going to cite this somewhere, plz short my name for Thiago Serra, only!

On 11/15/06, Thiago Serra <address@hidden > wrote:
Hi!

I used GLPK in a integer programming class I took last year. There are two reports on my website about this, but they're in Portuguese!
http://www.students.ic.unicamp.br/~ra025291/
The last two links of the page.

[]'s!