[Help-glpk] VC++ 6.0 makefile for a GLPK multi-threaded dynamic library

From: Ivo van Baren
Subject: [Help-glpk] VC++ 6.0 makefile for a GLPK multi-threaded dynamic library
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 01:50:52 +0300

Dear Andrew,

In GLPK versions before 4.14, you provided a special VC++ 6.0 makefile for a
GLPK multi-threaded dynamic library as well as a multi-threaded example.

The multi-threaded callable library was quite useful for me to experiment with
Dantzig-Wolfe decomposition and column generation.

Could you please provide the necessary files, including the def file. I tried
myself by copying and changing the appropriate mt files from version 4.13, but
I failed miserably.

You must have had a reason why not to deliver these files. Could you please
explain these reasons.

I am still most grateful for your excellent optimization software.

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Ivo van Baren

Netherlands