[Help-glpk] Pointing to an inner points to start the simplex

From: HBuesching04
Subject: [Help-glpk] Pointing to an inner points to start the simplex
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 18:49:43 +0200

Dear all,

I have a problem, where I know the exact coordinates of a good but not
optimal inner point. I want to use this good inner points in my
calculations, everything is done via APIs.
Is it a good idea to save all columns bounds, fix the columns, start
the simplex. After that I would like to recover the bounds and start
the simplex again. Via this the optimum should be reached faster. Or
should it be attacked in a different way?

Regards for the second time
Harald.