Re: [Help-glpk] out-of-memory workarounds [Fixed]

From: Barry Rountree
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] out-of-memory workarounds [Fixed]
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 15:37:45 -0400

Replying to my own email:

I've added a table lookup that converts my handy-but-VERY-sparse indexing into
a much more compact form.  As I have a wrapper library for the glpk calls, I
was able to localize all of the changes there and not touch (much) of my
application code.

The presolver is now not eliminating any rows or columns, and we're going to
call that a good thing.

Barry