[Help-glpk] A basic Staff Scheduling class using GLPK written in C++

From: P PO1434
Subject: [Help-glpk] A basic Staff Scheduling class using GLPK written in C++
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 05:58:59 +0000

I recently used GLPK to solve some basic staff scheduling problems. Rather than use a .mod file I wanted to understand setting up the problem and solving it purely in C++, so I wrote this class to help make staff scheduling easier. It uses a cost function you provide (and give to the class via a function pointer) to set up the cost constraints. You also provide an STL vector of demands and shifts, then simply solve. A couple of basic reports were also added to see the optimised shifts and costs.
Hope there's someone out there who might find it of some use!
Regards
Justin

I've put it on my own site at : www.blad.com.au/stuff.html but am happy to store it elsewhere if anyone's got a better place!

Live Search delivers results the way you like it. Try live.com now!