[Help-glpk] Status us lpx_*_class

From: Gabor Retvari
Subject: [Help-glpk] Status us lpx_*_class
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 14:52:10 +0200

Dear All,

This seems to have been come up earlier, but I am still not sure about the
current status of the lpx_set_class/lpx_get_class API routines. Am I supposed
to be able to change the problem type using these routines?

The test case below used to pass around glpk 4.8, but it stopped working
somewhere between.

/* gcc -I/tmp/usr/include -L/tmp/usr/lib -lglpk -o test test.c   */

#include <stdio.h>
#include "glpk.h"

int main(){
  LPX *lp;
  lp = lpx_create_prob();

  lpx_set_class(lp, LPX_MIP);
  if(lpx_get_class(lp) == LPX_MIP){
    printf("ok\n");
  } else {
    printf("not ok, received %i\n", lpx_get_class(lp));
  }
  lpx_delete_prob(lp);

}

thanks,