[Help-glpk] big mod-file ... big problem

From: pacho
Subject: [Help-glpk] big mod-file ... big problem
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 18:36:30 +0200

Hello,

I have a problem with glpk … time problem

I have used the example fot shortest path, adapt it to my graph, run glpsol and …. and … and …

And after 51 minutes I have got solution … but it ist too much for me …

Is there a possibility to make it faster? Some king of precompile? Table is always the same, only start and end point is different …

Help please …

Pacho