Re: [Help-glpk] Structural variables initial values

From: Antonello Lobianco
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Structural variables initial values
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 15:14:50 +0200

I upgraded to last version 4.19 but I am expecting lots of toubles using
functions to modify the problem object..

That's what:
1) I build a MIP problem and solve it (that's fine)
2) I add a row and some cols with glp_add_rows() and glp_add_cols()
3) I solve the new MIP and I got the expected results
4) I revert the MIP back with glp_del_rows() and glp_del_cols()
5) I add for the second time a row and few cols
6) I try to solve the MIP again but I get the LPX_E_FAULT error. But if at
this point I save the problem e.g. in the cplex language and then try to
solve it with glpsol it gives me the correct results!
Where am I wrong ????

Antonello

--
Antonello Lobianco