Re: [Help-glpk] How do I see if glpk is installed correctly?

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] How do I see if glpk is installed correctly?
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 13:34:41 GMT

gcc sample.c -lm -lglpk

Is there a binary glpsol somewhere in your installation directory?

That helped some -- it reduced the error messages to:
c:/djgpp/bin/ld.exe:  cannot find -lglpk
collect2:  ld returned 1 exit status
It is finding the math library (which is libm.a -- I did a search for
libglpk.a -- nothing....so I guess it didn't install correctly?)  I
have compiled other C programs with -lm.

There is a glpsol.c, glpsol.o, and a glpsol.Po

JMM

Save hundreds of dollars a year with Juno Internet access.
Plans start as low as $9.95 a month. Visit Juno today!
http://track.juno.com/s/lc?u=http://ads.addynamix.com/click/2-2130421-170