[Help-glpk] Re: Compilation problem

From: Vasily Zatsepin
Subject: [Help-glpk] Re: Compilation problem
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 12:36:19 +0300

Thank you, Andrew!

But if we look in LIBC.LIB we'll see all the needed stuff!

By the way, this place with vsnprintf is troublesome not only in VC 6.0.

For example, Digital Mars C/C++ builds OK for Windows but fails when
building for DOS32 with the same error.

In DMC libraries
SNN.LIB (Win32) contains both vsnprintf.obj and _vsnprintf.obj, but
SDX.LIB (DOSX) only _vsnprintf.obj.

I'll try to build with _vsnprintf instead of vsnprintf.

Regards,

Vasily Zatsepin