Re: [Help-glpk] Modifying the Source code and linking it to the solver

From: vijay patil
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Modifying the Source code and linking it to the solver
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 15:03:31 +0530

On 9/17/07, Dinakar gade <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
> I have installed GLPK along with the source code. How do I modify the source
> code so that they will be reflected in the standalone solver?

I assume that you want to change behavior of the program 'glpsol'. The
source code of the program is = glpk-4.XX/examples/glpsol.c.

The program depends on GLPK library, so after making changes to file
glpsol.c, you will need to compile and link it to the library. This
way you can obtain modified 'glpsol' executable which should reflects
the changes you made.

--
Vijay Patil