[Help-glpk] Dynamic programming

From: Jonathan ter Horst
Subject: [Help-glpk] Dynamic programming
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 11:45:35 +0400

Can anyone point me to some samples of glpk being used to solve discrete-time
dynamic programming problems? I need to implement a solver for a stochastic
(although deterministic examples would also be helpful) DP and I need a little
inspiration (I am new to MathProg!) Thanks!

--
Jonathan
address@hidden