[Help-glpk] Glpk Enhancement Request: Exact parameters for exact solutio

From: Abu Yoav
Subject: [Help-glpk] Glpk Enhancement Request: Exact parameters for exact solution
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 17:53:10 +0400

Hi,

The function lpx_exact uses rational integers *internally* to solve an
LP problem. However, for me, it would be very useful to be able to
specify the LP parameters as rationals, and then call lpx_exact. The
reason for this is that I'll hopefully write a paper including some
bounds. I'd rather not start elaborating on numerical precision, if I
can avoid it...

I know about exlp, but having this in glpk would be even better :-).

Thanks for this great piece of software, it's helping me a lot!

Abu Yoav