[Help-glpk] Swimp, Java, and GLPK in a Windows environment

From: Ulf Brännlund
Subject: [Help-glpk] Swimp, Java, and GLPK in a Windows environment
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 18:05:31 +0300

I am developing a java program using GLPK.
Currently, I am using GLPSOL which reads a MathProg model file and an input
file which the java program writes.  I would like to have more control and would
like to interact with the model (for example solve it twice). I have therefore
started to look at JNI and would like to know if anybody has experience using
the <a href= #8221;http://sourceforge.net/projects/swimp/ #8221;>Swimp</a>,
with Java (JNI) and GLPK in a windows environment. Is it hard to make it work?
Any form of suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

Ulf

I am developing a java program using GLPK. Currently, I am using GLPSOL which reads a MathProg model file and an input file which the java program writes.  I would like to have more control and would like to interact with the model (for example solve it twice). I have therefore started to look at JNI and would like to know if anybody has experience using the <a href="" href="http://sourceforge.net/projects/swimp/">http://sourceforge.net/projects/swimp/”>Swimp</a>, with Java (JNI) and GLPK in a windows environment. Is it hard to make it work? Any form of suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

Ulf