[Help-glpk] Phase I

From: Dragos Ilie
Subject: [Help-glpk] Phase I
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 00:50:34 +0100

Hi!

I am interested in using glpk to find a (initial) feasible solution to a problem with linear constraints. This should be equivalent the result of Phase I in the simplex algorithm. According to the Changelog, there used to be a lpx_prim_feas() function in glpk-4.1 that was doing that.

I would like to know if that function still exists, or if there is now a different way to obtain a feasible solution. I noticed a spx_prim_feas() function in the source code but I am not sure if that is what I should use.

Regards,
Dragos