RE: [Help-glpk] infeasible solution support

From: design
Subject: RE: [Help-glpk] infeasible solution support
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 15:31:26 +0400

I practically use technique like MIP infeasible analysis. It is work.
That is why I written "I do not agree". If the problem contains many
types of constraints then you have no chance find the contradiction
manually. Is not it? I can give you an example.

What about "number of mip instances" do you say? 1 original problem
converted to 1 "analysis" problem. Number of integer variables not
changed... Could you please explain difficulty more detailed?