[Help-glpk] API documentation suggestions (some more)

From: Robbie Morrison
Subject: [Help-glpk] API documentation suggestions (some more)
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 21:26:34 +0200

Hello Andrew

Andrew Makhorin wrote:

> PS: Robbie, thank you very much for your suggestions
> concerning glpk api documentation.

Following from on from my posting on 29-May-2008
regarding the API manual -- here are a few more
suggestions.

If you let me know which of these changes you accept,
I can modify the .latex file and email it back to you
for confirmation and inclusion.

---------------------------------
 page 21
---------------------------------

section 2.2.4
gpl_set_obj_dir

It could be useful to add:

GLPK defaults to 'GLP_MIN' if this routine is _not_
called."

---------------------------------
 page 83
---------------------------------

LPX_K_ROUND

It could be useful to say instead:

"Solution rounding option for the purpose of reporting:"

---------------------------------
 page 67
---------------------------------

section 2.9.8
glp_mip_status

The explanation refers to 'lpx_mip_status' by mistake.

In addition I think there should be a 'GPX_UNDEF'
return also listed?  In any case, this constant seems
to be supported by 'glp_mip_status'!

with best wishes
---
Robbie Morrison
PhD student -- policy-oriented energy system simulation
Technical University of Berlin (TU-Berlin), Germany
University email (redirected) : address@hidden
Webmail (preferred)           : address@hidden
[from IMAP client]