[Help-glpk] TRANSPORTATION PROBLEM

From: Jose Monreal
Subject: [Help-glpk] TRANSPORTATION PROBLEM
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 17:12:25 -0400

Hi guys, Im working on a transportation problem, the problem to model is the following one,

Minimize Z = sum{from i=1 to m}sum{from j=1 to n} of Cij * Xij

i belongs to N = {1,2, ..., m}
j belongs to J = {1,2,..., n}

Cij is the distance from an apple tree to a  bin

RESTRICTIONS

sum{from j = 1 to n} of Xij = 1 , i = 1, 2, ..., m

Xij less or iqual to Yj for all i, j

sum{from j = 1 to n} of Yj = p, where p is a constant

sum{from i = 1 to m} of Xij less or equal to k * Yij  , j = 1,2,..., n

Yj belongs to {0,1} for all j
Xij belongs to {0,1} for all i, j

could some one help me out, bc I have a big problem.

Im working on my Thesis and I need to solve many transportations problems and Im getting wrong results bc im comparing with CPLEX that one of my teachers work with.

Many thanks
--
José I. Monreal Bailey