RE: [Help-glpk] Embedding GLPK to user application

From: design
Subject: RE: [Help-glpk] Embedding GLPK to user application
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 15:16:30 +0300

You are right - "C Interface". I am known about callback function of
"glp_intopt". But it is suitable only for simple MIP problems. If
duration of solving of one (relaxation) LP problem grate than 0.2 second
then keyboard and mouse in user application is near out of control...
Application should get control more frequently.