Re: [Help-glpk] glpk 4.33 release information

From: Rafael Laboissiere
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] glpk 4.33 release information
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 09:10:43 +0100

* Andrew Makhorin <address@hidden> [2008-10-30 15:46]:

> GLPK 4.33 -- Release Information
> ********************************
>
> [snip]
> In this release:
>
>         The following new API routines were added to the package:
>         glp_copy_prob         copy problem object content
>         glp_exact             solve LP in exact arithmetic
>                               (makes lpx_exact deprecated)
>         glp_get_unbnd_ray     determine variable causing unboundedness
>                               (makes lpx_get_ray_info deprecated)
>         glp_interior          solve LP with interior-point method
>                               (makes lpx_interior deprecated)
>
>         The following new API routines for processing models written in
>         the GNU Mathprog language were added to the package:
>         glp_mpl_alloc_wksp    allocate the translator workspace
>         glp_mpl_read_model    read and translate model section
>         glp_mpl_read_data     read and translate data section
>         glp_mpl_generate      generate the model
>         glp_mpl_build_prob    build LP/MIP instance from the model
>         glp_mpl_postsolve     postsolve the model
>         glp_mpl_free_wksp     deallocate the translator workspace

In the process of building the Debian packages for 4.33, I noticed the
following additions to the publicly available symbols in libglpk0:

    glp_ios_add_row
    glp_ios_clear_pool
    glp_ios_del_row
    glp_ios_pool_size
    glp_ios_row_attr

Is this a mistake or you just forgot to list them in your release
announcement above?

--
Rafael